Effective March 16, 2020 Roswell ObGyn will be asking our patients to help decrease the chance of COVID-19 infection being spread within our offices. To do this, we need less people in our offices, including less staff. Here is our plan:
- Ask our gynecology patients to push back their routine annual Gyn appointments by 4-6 weeks.
- We'll see Gyn patients for problems, BUT handle some of them without requiring an appointment.
- Continue to see our Obstetric patients for prenatal visits BUT ask them to not bring family and friends (we'd even like Dad's to stay outside the office).
- We'll continue to provide ultrasound services
- We're going to adjust our providers' and medical assistant schedules, to avoid having full staffing on any day. As you know, if we hear that one of our patients gets diagnosed with COVID-19, we'll have to impose quarantine on any exposed staff. With current schedules, we'd then likely have to close the office. But if half our staff is not working any one day, we can remain open and be able to serve you.
This is a VERY fluid scenario. Bear with us and we can get through this together!!
We’ll post updates as needed.
Promoting social distancing, the providers of Roswell ObGyn